Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Webinar & Social Media Specialist - Job Description
Boulder, CO or Remote
In the last year, Bonusly's Marketing team has responded creatively to the many changes the business world (and world in general!) experienced. In-person events shifted to a virtual setting and our team learned how to create and host meaningful and educational events online. Even as the world opens back up, we will continue to host purposeful events online. We are looking for a strategic, relationship-driven, and highly coordinated Marketing professional to develop and own our webinar and social media presence. With someone in this role, the Bonusly team can 1) grow its webinar program and drive impactful conversations on employee engagement, and 2) spread key messages around company culture, product features, and trending industry topics. If this sounds like a great fit for your experience and interests, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop, and host Bonusly webinars focused on positioning Bonusly as a thought-leader and increasing qualified leads
- Ensure communication pre- and post-event resonates with our target audience
- Collect and review event data to understand where we are seeing the greatest impact
- Manage our social media channels, create posts, and collaborate across teams to refine our efforts around brand awareness, demand generation, talent marketing, DEI initiatives, and customer relations
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled Marketing Team that loves to create valuable, high-quality, and results-driven campaigns
💯 You should apply if you have…..
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- 2+ years experience with virtual marketing events/webinars
- 2+ years experience in Zoom, GoToWebinar, or other webinar platform
- 1+ years experience social media strategy and management using Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, or other scheduling tool
- Strong communication skills and project management experience
✨ Bonus points for…..
- 1+ years CRM experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with Asana, Trello, or other project management platform
- 1+ years experience in graphic design (Adobe Suite, Figma, Canva)
- 1+ years experience B2B SaaS Marketing experience
- Base Salary Range: $55,000 - $90,000 (this range incorporates 2 different job levels)
- Equity Range: .01% - .06%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.