Web Producer at Inscripta
Inscripta is developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop digital genome engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, will offer a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery. Due to rapid growth, Inscripta has an opening for a Web Producer. This position is located in our Boulder, CO headquarters.
Inscripta is searching for a talented Web Producer who will have primary responsibility for executing the creative and content direction of inscripta.com, as well as overseeing operations and development. You will also be involved with client-facing marketing and creative projects. You should have a bachelor’s degree in Design, Communications, or Marketing, and a solid understanding of front-end development and user experience. This is a hands-on position and you will work very closely with Marketing Managers, Product Managers and the Information Systems & Software team. You may manage external agencies or freelance designers or developers as needed. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing team.
- Drive the creative and editorial direction of the website. Continually analyze and improve user experience, user interface, presentation, navigation, and information architecture, to further the company’s objectives.
- Oversees the planning and execution of web projects, production schedules, and quality assurance. Partners with creative and technical counterparts, in-house and agency, to manage the website strategy. Maintain website editorial calendar.
- Manage the production of online content from concept through completion. Integrates content from a variety of source to achieve a consistent, successful user experience.
- Execute website development and updates through the Craft CMS, using HTML and CSS skills.
- Monitor and analyze site statistics using Google Analytics.
- Support marketing automation, lead capture, and customer data integration efforts with Marketo.
- Manage SEO and coordinate with marketing counterparts on content marketing and web page promotion.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Design, Communications, or Marketing
- 3+ years’ professional experience in web design or management
- Experience with web publishing and content management systems
- Fluent in HTML and CSS
- Experienced with Marketo or a similar marketing automation and lead capture technology
- Experienced with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, and Moz.
- Experienced with Google Analytics installation, tracking, reporting and analysis
- Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps (InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Photoshop)
- Highly organized and able to successfully manage simultaneously numerous projects of various size
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Formal project management training
- Familiarity with the life science research industry
Inscripta offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan, benefits package and stock options to all team members. Join us and work with a great team of people developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. Inscripta is headquartered in Boulder, CO with offices in Pleasanton and San Diego, CA. This position is located in our Boulder headquarters.