Web Marketing Manager at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The Digital Manager will manage all aspects of our digital presence and will be responsible for maintaining all digital marketing channels to drive sales, leads, and brand equity. This Digital Manager role oversees and manages all activities associated with digital marketing, including website updates, search optimization, PPC, programmatic ad buying, lead generation, performance and ROI analysis, budget management, and partnering with digital vendors.
- Content management, updating, and optimization of Vertafore.com
- Maintaining and managing our website's content management system (Drupal)
- Search engine optimization expertise & best practice implementation
- Pay-per-click budget management, ad words/groups, and strategy
- Digital ROI reporting & analytics including trend analysis and optimization opportunities
- Owning domain strategy for the organization and subsidiaries
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests
- Consolidation and management of all marketing websites
- Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience (preferred), or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in website and CMS management (Drupal preferred)
- Basic understanding of design principles (UI/UX)
- Digital analytics expertise – Google Analytics and Google Data Studio preferred
- Expertise in Google Adwords & Bing Ads with track record of improving SEM ad groups/words, copy, budgets, and effectively reporting improvements (Google AdWords Certification a plus)
- SEO optimization and best practice implementations across our digital footprint
- Experience managing peer review sites
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Marketo is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology applications with ease
- Motivated, high energy, and a team player who interfaces well at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vertafore is about bringing together diverse and talented teams to make an immediate impact in insurance software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, using advanced techniques to create new "ways and value" for the insurance industry to impact our ever-changing industry.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical and mental disabilities, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.