Web Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
We are looking for a highly driven web marketing manager to join our growing organization. In this role, you will lead the web strategy to improve the usability and performance of the Zoom.us website. Your areas of focus will include managing web projects from strategy to ideation to development, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders, and ensuring an efficient development process for digital experiences. The ideal candidate should be collaborative in nature, a self-starter, and highly organized with strong attention to detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather project requirements and translate business needs into strategic solutions that will be developed by the web development team
- Communicate key dates, define milestones and project structure, and keep projects moving forward
- Work closely with web UX designers to conduct user research, ideate solutions, and collaborate on wireframes and final visual designs
- Manage the development pipeline and process to ensure efficient delivery of web projects across the marketing team
- Stay up-to-speed on current web technologies, web standards, CSS, and HTML and are comfortable speaking to web developers
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and quality assurance (QA) on new digital content and functionality, ensuring accessibility for users across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Regularly review and monitor competitive websites to ensure we are leading in design, usability, and user experience
- 5+ years of experience in web marketing management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with web development and agile methodologies
- Organized and can prioritize multiple complex projects in order to meet deadlines
- Self-starters and are proactive with regards to getting things done
- Experienced with website analytics and can distill data into actionable insights
- Fluent in testing methodologies and have success in driving conversion and revenue growth through experimentation
- Bachelors degree
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .