Web Marketing Manager at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a member of Iterable’s Digital Marketing team, you will contribute to the growth of our business by leading web projects to improve the usability and performance of our website in order to meet key company objectives. Your areas of responsibility and focus will be managing web projects from ideation to development, conducting user research, website experimentation, and being a web resource for members within the Marketing organization. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Website and Digital Marketing.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work cross-functionally to build, maintain, and execute a roadmap of web projects, deliverables, and initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather project requirements and translate business needs into creative solutions that will be developed by the web development team
- Work closely with our web UX/UI designer to conduct user research, ideate solutions, and collaborate on wireframes and final visual designs
- Prioritize and manage the sprint board and backlog for the web development team
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and quality assurance (QA) on new digital content and functionality, ensuring accessibility for users across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Lead our website optimization program to increase demo requests and conversions on pages throughout the marketing website
- Learn and leverage the latest industry knowledge to determine if relevant trends in web design, user experience, SEO, or conversion best practices should be applied to our own website
- Regularly review and monitor competitive websites to ensure we are leading in design, usability, and user experience
- Create and maintain documentation to support scalable growth and communication within the Marketing org
We are looking for people who are:
- Proven and experienced in guiding the growth and development of a marketing website
- Knowledgeable of current web technologies, web standards, CSS, and HTML and are comfortable speaking to web developers
- Innovative thinkers that solve difficult problems in innovative ways
- Organized and can prioritize multiple complex projects in order to meet deadlines
- Fluent in testing methodologies and has had success in driving significant conversion and revenue growth through experimentation
- Experienced with website analytics and can distill data into actionable insights
- Self-starters and are proactive with regards to getting things done
- Experience in agile web development methodologies
- Experience in Wordpress or similar CMS
- Experience in Marketo or similar MAP
- Experience with web localization
- Experience in the email marketing and/or marketing automation industries
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 11/22/2021