Web Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Web Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Responsible for the successful development, curation, and oversight of Ibotta’s website using WordPress
- Manage information architecture and site map
- Building and maintaining universal links, URL structuring, and URL routes
- Working cross-departmentally to manage, create, and update existing and new content on the web
- Collaborates with engineering and creative teams to provide guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence
- Create and implement SEO strategies designed to exceed goals and KPIs. Including but not limited to; keyword research, content and link building plan, and image optimization
- Drives direction to external vendors, internal copywriters/content writers, and keyword research to develop and maintain blog editorial calendar
- Perform ongoing testing of layout, creative, copy, and other testable variables
- Set up reporting dashboards and providing the business with regular status updates
- Monitor and provide analytics that help influence tactics to improve the overall value of Ibotta’s website and blog. This includes site optimizations to drive conversion, details about who is visiting, and changes to user behavior
- Leads weekly performance reporting, updating stakeholders on how to interpret the data, and what action plans are in place based on findings
- Develops and presents materials for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) in collaboration with paid media team
- Stays current on industry news and trends, supports testing of innovative products and bold initiatives
- Support planning to ensure a project is set up and scoped correctly before work begins
- Develop strong digital content strategies that support business objectives while serving user needs
- Monitoring the day-to-day activity and overall performance to achieve goals (such as improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty).
- Serve as a design advocate for our team, keeping up to date on the latest UX and UI research and design practices.
- Monitor and adjust to take full advantage of SEO to improve placement in online searches
- Assist in developing and implementing procedures for ongoing website revision and improved website traffic, including establishing KPI’s and reporting on all site metrics
- Utilize data and analytics to make decisions, iterating to improve conversion rates
- Develop calendar for planned activities (campaigns, website enhancements, eCommerce projects, promotions, blogs, webinars, etc.)
- Optimize site for maximum speed and scalability
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years full-time experience working in the same or similar role at an agency or company direct
- 3+ years experience doing on-site, technical SEO, and off-site SEO with larger, enterprise sites (sites with 1000+ URLs)
- Understanding of eCommerce, SEO, conversion rate optimization best practices, and content marketing principles across various search engines
- Experience managing managing a cross-functional web production team is a must
- Strong understanding of both frontend and backend web content best practices, strategy, and execution
- Strong desire and ability to work cross-departmentally within all levels of the organization
- Comfortable reporting web performance and OKRs in relation to annual business goals, and ability to regularly present those findings in a meeting setting
- Experience building and executing content strategy across web pages, including company blog
- Experience working with development teams to migrate websites/web pages, implement CMS, and launch net-new websites
- Experience owning general maintenance for medium-to-large scale websites
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and tracking implementation requirements
- Experience working in tech, SaaS, or other similar industries is a plus
- Webmaster or related certifications not required but are considered a plus
- Expert level Wordpress, plus familiarity with other platforms like Hubspot, Squarespace, Wix, and Shopify
- Strong knowledge of keyword research, technical SEO optimizations, on-site SEO optimizations, and off-site SEO optimizations
- Experience managing a complex task list and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and a keen sense for details
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results
- Mode/Tableau experience is a plus
- Experience with top tools: ahrefs, semrush, content harmony, screaming frog, etc.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $70,000-$110,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.