LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
LogRhythm is seeking a talented Web Designer to shape the image and usability of the brand and improve conversion rates across our website and digital assets, such as email communications and marketing campaign assets. If you have a strong intuition for user experience and design, solid front-end development skills, a background in WordPress theming, and proficiency in SEO analysis and improvement, then we want to hear from you. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
As part of your application, we would greatly appreciate if you can include a link to your portfolio as well as your resume.
- Design, develop, test, and debug responsive WordPress templates and pages for the LogRhythm website
- Collaborate with the digital strategy team to develop campaign elements (such as landing pages and microsites) that meet marketing and business objectives for awareness, conversion, etc.
- Develop and deploy landing pages for SEO, outbound campaigns, PPC, or social campaigns and implement testing and optimization tools
- Manage Google Analytics implementation, including developing dashboards and mining analytics data to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Collaborate with team on SEO strategy and initiatives and ensure ongoing activities are meeting performance targets
- Ensure proper tag implementation and management for various tools, including analytics, marketing automation, ad targeting, paid search, paid social, and remarketing
- Work with the marketing team to integrate the website and CRM with other marketing systems and services to maximize tools that support the team’s initiatives
- Wireframe and annotate complex projects to guide internal teams to meet marketing objectives and produce breathtaking assets
- Use analytics data to inform and evolve the design and performance of the conversion flows and overall website
- Advise on best practices for UX, site flow, micro-interactions, usability, and A/B testing for continual improvement and optimization
- Adhere to company brand standards and visual identity presented in the brand guidelines
- Stay current on standards for usability, design, coding, CSS, scripting languages, browser compatibility, and accessibility, with flexibility for learning new skills as needed
- Perform troubleshooting as needed to ensure uptime, working links, and broken image
- 5+ years of web design/development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with WordPress theming
- Experience in responsive email design
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent graphic design and responsive development work
- Ability to design and develop across browser and device capabilities and limitations, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Proven track record of improving website traffic, tracking conversion metrics, and applying this data to optimizing campaigns and assets
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google webmaster tools, LinkedIn, and marketing automation
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests and analyzing the results
- Confident and professional communication skills with cross-functional groups and executive audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated, with a drive to succeed
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas for new or enhanced designs and interactive capabilities and to communicate and collaborate effectively with a team to carry them out
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with exacting standards for quality and accuracy
- Experience marketing within a B2B software/technology company preferred
- Knowledge of content experience platforms and video editing preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.