Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
VP Product Marketing
We are looking for a creative, talented and dynamic VP of Product Marketing to build and lead a team of high performing product marketers responsible for all aspects of product marketing on a global basis for DHI Group.
This person will be a key driver in DHI’s future growth through launching new products and services, enabling the sales force with key messaging and collateral, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, and evangelizing new innovations in technical talent search and acquisition space.
The selected candidate will use a number of outlets to maintain and improve our position as a global leader to technical talent acquisition including but not limited to: blogging, press releases, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers and customer case studies.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the VP of Product Marketing will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive product launches and go to market strategy for new feature releases. They will work closing with Sales, Marketing and Client Success to effectively position our products and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- Define the strategy and lead execution of go-to-market efforts for each of DHI Group’s products, including pricing, packaging, positioning, new product launch planning, product communications, vertical marketing and sales enablement
- Act as a voice of the customer in partnership with product management in inform our short term and long term portfolio by deeply understanding our industry, market landscape, competitive positioning, and customers and users of our products.
- Expertly understanding the competitive landscape - their positioning and how it shapes perceptions in the marketplace - and the core competencies and strategic adjacencies where we can invest to serve our corporate, SMB and independent clients.
- Build a world-class product marketing organization and provide strategic direction, guidance and mentorship to the product marketing team.
- Define and evangelize the next evolution of DHI’s innovation story as a technology thought leader in the technical talent acquisition and community space, amplifying our investment and journey as the primary destination for connecting and finding the best tech talent.
- Lead a team to own the strategic pricing analysis and modeling, including execution of short and longer term pricing objectives by assessing and predicting how external forces, customer needs and internal objectives all intersect to define our strategy.
- Work closely with all members of the executive staff in close partnership with corporate marketing to develop strategy for how we communicate messaging both internally and externally.
- Proactively collaborate across the entire DHI organization, including sales, marketing, product, technology, HR and finance to achieve key strategic goals
What are we requiring for this role?
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing, including proven success in a fast paced, online consumer marketplace company.
- Servant leader - someone who has inspiration, experience and empathy to create a unique culture within Product organization, and has experience recruiting and building high performing teams at all levels in product marketing.
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator - full stop.
- Hands on experience working with senior Product and Marketing leadership to effectively manage and demonstrate success leading and influencing Return on Marketing Investment.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and org savvy, with demonstrated experience collaborating with and working within a product management organization.
- Demonstrated work history in-market that showcases excellence at both high-level product marketing and go-to-market strategy and execution, as well as influence of internal and external stakeholders to achieve a common goals
- MBA a plus, but not necessarily required