TextUs is the leading business-class text messaging™ software and the world's first real-time communication platform designed to dramatically improve how businesses communicate with their prospects, staff, and customers. TextUs currently serves staffing / recruiting, higher education, corporate HR, healthcare, property management, and financial services. With a 98% read rate and up to 40% response rates, TextUs delivers business-class text messaging that allows businesses to truly engage with their stakeholders in real-time.
About the role:
We’re looking for a marketing leader with a passion for teamwork and growth to scale our thought leadership, lead generation, and sales enablement efforts. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of marketers and work in partnership with sales in defining our strategic narrative and lead generation strategy.
Our ideal candidate is a people-oriented content marketing and lead generation expert with expertise in campaign management, SEO, digital advertising, website design / optimization, and marketing technology. This person also partners well with creative marketing, field marketing, product, sales, and external agencies in executing their initiatives so as to maximize impact on revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all aspects of marketing, including the development and execution of content marketing initiatives, lead generation campaigns, website design / optimization, and marketing channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, SEO, email, events, webinars, etc.)
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the TextUs solution in an effort to generate qualified leads and expand the existing user base
- Create and execute campaigns in order to meet cross-sell and upsell objectives
- Align with sales team to support them with territory specific activity, as well as managing and producing all sales collateral
- Monitor analytics & funnel metrics and submit performance reports to sales leadership
- Work with our marketing agency to plan and develop content / content-centric campaigns and field marketing events
- Manage budgets and allocate resources across projects and campaigns
- Engage external resources as needed: agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and project management
- Oversee the operation of a company’s website and email marketing program and provide analytics on performance
What skills you will bring to the job:
- 7+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Success in developing and leading cross-functional teams and their processes
- Proven track record of generating leads that become a substantial part of the pipeline, bookings, and revenue plan
- Ability to lead analyses to lead to revenue attribution models and conversion rate optimization
- Ability to partner with business systems staff to build / maintain marketing tech stack and attribute marketing activities and leads to revenue
- Experience working with outside agencies, tracking overall team performance
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.