Seeking VP of Marketing to lead B2C customer acquisition efforts in a well-capitalized residential real estate start-up (Neat Homes). Neat is developing an end-to-end home selling, buying, and financing platform designed to make all transactions as frictionless as cash. Our product yields massive savings for our clients, puts them in control of the process, delivers certainty from the outset, and eliminates all of the next steps after a purchase offer is accepted. In short, we clean up the entire transaction to make it neat.
The Marketing VP will report directly to the CEO to test, launch, and scale a customer acquisition strategy beginning in Colorado to expand across the nation. The individual will build the marketing road map, branding strategy, lead generation programs and partnerships, and all advertising and communications (with an emphasis on digital advertising and social media). We are seeking an individual that is genuinely interested in rolling up their sleeves to make direct contributions to master the art and science of building highly productive campaigns (analogous to a coding CTO); this role is not simply a vendor management role overseeing work done by internal/external resources.
This executive must have prior success as an individual contributor in digital marketing, preferably scaling a direct to consumer offering from a small base – please highlight this experience in a cover letter or email.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute on customer acquisition strategy (direct-to-consumer and sales partner channels)
- Manage marketing campaign performance; iterate and improve as needed based on development of key performance indicators and data analytics
- Develop and deploy campaigns, including assisting with copy writing, designing, editing, and creating content
- Devise strategies to drive listings of homes on the platform and traffic to the company website,
- Track lead generation strategies and conversion rates and provide recommendations for improving usability, design, and content of company content and website
- Initially implement and eventually oversee all PPC, paid search, and social media strategy and execution
- Implement and oversee all traditional advertising and communications methods
- Recruit and hire a small marketing team of in-house specialists to manage and execute marketing strategy
- Manage marketing platforms and automation tools, ensuring effective and optimized use and
- Self-motivation, leadership, teamwork, and collaboration
- Strong story telling capabilities
- Detail-oriented, data-oriented, and analytical approach to problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Candidate must be excited to be on the forefront of the modern Real Estate landscape and to participate in building and delivering a contemporary real estate offering.
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- You will be crucial to building a scalable real estate entity from the ground up
- We are a bunch of outdoor enthusiasts who seek out all of the awesome things to do in our wonderful state of CO-- we have a powder policy, are climbers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace in all ways – so please do apply
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- We donated 1% of our company equity to charity and are looking to build a team of folks that can help us genuinely make an impact.
- We know real estate transactions can be a huge pain, and we are passionate about bringing comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process ...
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other