At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
Due to Covid, the AdAction team is still working 100% virtually. To ensure our team members are set up for success from home, each new employee is offered a $1,000 stipend to set up their home office as needed.
AdAction is seeking an innovative and experienced VP of Digital Marketing to lead and grow our Growth Department. A successful executive in this role will have demonstrated experience in leading and growing a successful digital marketing capability including a history of growing web traffic and conversions using a mix of onsite and offsite techniques. We are looking for someone who can be an in house expert for all things Digital Marketing and partner with the Executive Team and other internal stakeholders to drive the success of this fast growing and agile business unit.
This role will lead a team of Content, SEO, Paid Media and affiliate marketing experts to devise all aspects of digital marketing including the development and execution of digital marketing plans, strategies, and programs to enable continued growth and profitability. You will define marketing data KPIs, as well as provide marketing expertise and recommendations to optimize and iterate on our Growth vision.
- Drive the vision for the Growth Department and create an efficient organizational structure, providing leadership, inspiration and coaching to all teammates.
- Define and implement the direction of the overall growth strategy that aligns with business goals, objectives, and direction for the company.
- Develop and execute a strategic and tactical business plan with cross-functional teams to drive conversion & engagement across all digital platforms.
- Optimize each stage of our demand generation touch points through data analysis across paid, owned and earned marketing channels in order to provide best in class end-to-end digital experiences.
- Brings sophistication and innovative ideas on digital technologies, written content and social media channels
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing testing to ensure ongoing improvements.
- Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive growth strategies.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to assess market opportunity and risk for new business ventures. Leader in competitive analysis.
- Coach a talented team of digital experts while consistently balancing competing priorities and overseeing the execution of business-critical initiatives.
- Partner with Product, Tech and Analytics Teams to develop a roadmap for optimizing our growth funnel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of business experience with a strong track record of success in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and/or Acquisition Marketing. 3+ years in a leadership role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology-oriented degree.
- Strong leadership skills with success developing, managing and growing individuals and teams.
- Deep expertise in areas like SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Content, Display, Email marketing with exposure to all facets. Both B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization, knows how to get things done and engages all stakeholders proactively.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels. Eg: attribution modeling, campaign analysis and conversion rate optimization.
- An inspirational team leader adept at building a highly collaborative marketing team from the ground up and managing expectations up and down.
- Proven track record of designing and managing a budget across multiple growth streams for multiple products.
- Demonstrated ability to message, position, and present information for maximum impact and influence.