VP of Brand Marketing at Ibotta
The VP of Brand Marketing will build, oversee, and mentor a team of leaders and associates that make up Ibotta’s Influencer, Content, Social, Community and PR sub-teams. Ibotta is seeking a proven marketing leader who can build a world class foundation to tell our evolving, powerful brand story to Savers (consumers), brands, and retailers.
We’re looking for a data-driven, creative thinker who can simultaneously manage several complex projects with a variety of different goals and timelines. The ideal candidate has a proven track record finding the balance of creativity and quantitative rigor to concept and build new programs, effectively measure them, and drive results.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to evolve and solidify the Ibotta brand, ensuring consistent use of Ibotta’s voice, tone and creative elements across all channels
- Identify and scope long-term team goals and translate the strategic vision into a clear and compelling strategic plan to develop brand presence
- Build, develop, and scale influencer, social, and content marketing programs
- Manage Public Relations program development, amplifying current efforts and evolving our brand story to further drive our mission
- Build relationships with senior leadership and key cross-functional partners
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop and implement messages for our Savers that speak to each target market, while delivering on foundational brand values, promises, and reasons to believe.
- Work with all executional teams to pull-through messaging across brand, content, marketing and growth programs, focused on delivering both integrated and personalized connections that will accrue value beyond individual campaigns
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans (national and go to market brand/content strategy) by month, quarter and year, to increase and elevate Ibotta’s brand awareness
- Create alignment with essential internal partners to build and support analytical playbooks, well thought out operational processes and partnership that will highlight achieved brand milestones and critical wins
What We’re Looking For:
- 12+ years experience in a B2C marketing role, preferably in consumer internet / e-commerce / mobile tech role, particularly for challenger brands
- Built, developed, and led a high growth, quick moving marketing team through high-growth periods
- Demonstrated success in scaling an innovative, modern product or service with a compelling mission and brand story that motivated a broad and diverse audience
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights and metrics to propel brand strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable ROI
- Track-record of producing and presenting compelling business cases (written memos or presentations) leveraging market data and information to perceptive and experienced marketing and executive leadership teams
- Experience leading and developing a public relations team
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of collaboratively working relationships with teams across an organization and a “make it happen” mindset
- Ability to set, engage and champion the objectives of the organization
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.