Vice President of Marketing
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple, personal videos to build relationships through email, text messages, and social messages. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already exceptional team!
Who we're looking for...
As the VP of Marketing at BombBomb, you will build, manage, coach, mentor, and grow a high-performance marketing team.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid marketing background with a focus on marketing operations, more so than on marketing strategy or direct execution. Her or his experience and expertise should reside in managing a team responsible for a variety of end-to-end projects including, but not limited to demand generation, PPC, SEO, customer journeys, email campaigns, content marketing, social media marketing, website projects, and live events.
To be successful in this role you must be able to motivate and develop team members, identify opportunities, interpret data/information, report on the salient metrics, and make recommendations that will help BombBomb meet our goals. Ultimately, your job will be to build, manage, and develop the department’s people and your team’s structure to ensure BombBomb’s long-term success.
What you will do...
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Align roles and coordinate efforts internally within marketing as well as other departments to execute the annual marketing plan
- Set current and long-term goals for individual team members, teams, and the department aligned with the plan
- Provide guidance and directing your team
- Forecast hiring needs
- Develop personal growth opportunities for your team
- Conduct weekly one-on-one performance and developmental meetings
- Monitor and continually improve all marketing campaign performance
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to accurately forecast leads and budget needs
- Manage the budget, expenditures, and tech stack for the marketing team
- Work with Creative to maintain brand standards across all marketing communication
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Planning & Organizing: Works effectively within established time frames and priorities
- Goal / Results Driven: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
- Leadership: Achieving extraordinary business results through people
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 5-10 years experience leading a Marketing team in a SaaS environment
- Proven success growing a Marketing team
- Extensive familiarity with Marketing Automation Software
- Demonstrated experience managing, on-boarding, and optimizing the free trial and up-selling process for lead generation.
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational, planning abilities and time-management skills
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth