Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado OR Remote
Bonusly is looking for a Vice President, Marketing who is passionate about helping fast-growing companies scale sustainably while having a lot of fun along the way. Reporting directly to our CEO and sitting on our Leadership Team will give you the opportunity to build high-level strategy for Marketing and develop strategic partnerships across the company. You’ll join a collaborative, growth-minded Marketing team where you’ll use your coaching and execution skills to build up team members across demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing to ensure the team is hitting our goals. Come join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe.
At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Oversee a growing team of marketing professionals with squads focused on Demand Generation, Operations and data/analytics, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Create, implement, and continually refine Bonusly’s Marketing strategy, aligning with the company’s overall direction and breaking it down into measurable goals for your team
- Work cross-functionally with partner organizations to ensure alignment of business goals with Sales, Product/Engineering, and Customer Success
- Ensure Bonusly’s Sales team has a strong and reliable pipeline of qualified leads
- Continue to position Bonusly as a thought leader in the HR space - a trustworthy resource that provides HR professionals with data-rich content to empower their work
💯You should apply if you...
- Have 6+ years of experience leading Marketing teams at quickly scaling B2B SaaS companies ($10M-$100M in annual revenue)
- Have 6+ years of experience hiring and managing managers
- Have developed predictable and reliable sources of qualified leads for Sales organizations at quickly growing and changing companies
- Are a multifaceted Marketing leader with a deep understanding of demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing
- Excel at building teams that constantly use data to inform decisions, experiment, and iterate
- Can expertly navigate a Customer Relationship Management platform like Hubspot or Salesforce as well as marketing automation and analytics tools
💚Bonus points for…
- Leadership team experience at a Series B (and beyond!) company
- Experience within the HR Tech industry
- Expertise in product-led growth
- Base Salary range: $190,000-$240,000
- Merit Bonus: $20,000-$40,000
- Equity Range: .3% - .7%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.