Vice President of Corporate Marketing at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Lead Global Corporate Marketing organization:
- Brand and Design
- Field Marketing Enablement
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Regional Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Strategy
- Global Advertising
- UX/UI for entire company
Responsible for the strategy development & execution of marketing function to achieve business goals for Arrow Inc. Provides leadership and direction to a team of directors, managers and professional staff across the globe. This position is accountable for:
- Be responsible for providing strategic marketing leadership and ensuring the successful alignment of goals and objectives, which are complex in nature and have significant impact on Arrow’s profitability and strategic direction.
- The performance results of a large, strategically important discipline in a large, global market
- Driving global marketing leaders to create, adapt, and execute functional or departmental business plans to further functional strategies that support scalable growth
- Make decisions guided by overall Arrow Inc. strategies and align business unit or functional missions accordingly
- This position serves as a member of the CMO’s senior management team
Corporate Marketing Strategy.
- Develop, align, and evolve Arrow Corporate Marketing Strategy in alignment with CMO. Protect, grow and enhance the brand - build authentic and long-lasting relationships with current customers and engage a broader audience
- Lead and continue to evolve global marketing governance across Arrow Inc.
- Inspire continued brand market awareness and adaptation to advance Arrow’ reputation
- Partner with senior leaders, editorial, business, and technology stakeholders to shape and lead the definition, development, and deployment of Arrow’s brand across all platforms
- Lead UX/UI and content development across Arrow in the governance of global brand design standards
- Oversee and manage third party brand agencies as needed
- Develop and manage consistent and dynamic brand identity, messaging and architecture across all products and platforms - this will include scalable approaches to managing voice, design, and brand pillars
- Accountable for Corporate Marketing planning, budgets and expenses in alignment with finance in accordance with Arrow's operating model
- Incorporate industry and market trends into proactive marketing campaigns, while establishing measurable progress towards goals
- Lead ongoing efforts to seek improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of Corporate Marketing campaigns across disciplines throughout Arrow
- Transformation capability – driving change through the organization
- Demonstrate success in leading cross-functional teams, with a range of experiences across the globe
- Set the tone for teams of a professional approach and responsiveness to organizational requirements
- Create a unified vision among marketing teams within Corporate Marketing. Extend vision across global marketing organizations
- Responsible for driving development, mentorship, and motivation throughout the organization, creating a high-performance culture and a pipeline of successors to all leadership roles
- Establish a mindset that is inclusive of thought, people, products, and services while also tied to the organization’s core values
- Liase with sales teams to provide marketing tools that help drive sell -in as well as sell through.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience