University Graduate Hire - Marketing
Organizations count on NetApp for cutting-edge ways to store, manage, move and protect their data. And we never let them down. Continually breaking new ground is norm here. We make sure of it with an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh thinking. Right from day one, we’ll encourage you to share your views, challenge opinions and push boundaries. And thanks to mentoring and leadership programs that help you build on your personal and professional passions, you’ll develop your skills as fast as your ideas.
NetApp is looking for Marketing Managers to support our growing Marketing team with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns. Duties may include the following: demand campaign creation/support, support for local and regional event tactics, social media campaigns, program metrics, segmentation creation and analysis, metrics tracking and analysis, content creation, proofreading/editing, targeted account based marketing and database/list management.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively across groups within the Marketing business unit.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Gather data bout consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Coordinate demand creation activity across
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing results; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate in May/June 2020 with a Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.