Traffic Coordinator, Marketing at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone and we’re looking for a Traffic Coordinator to help our marketing team get us there.
As Traffic Coordinator, Marketing at Evolve, you’ll play a supporting role in improving marketing execution through a consistent approach to Project Management. In this highly collaborative and hands-on role, you’ll support marketing and other business stakeholders to process work requests, assign projects and tasks, and collaborate with our creative team to ensure the streamlined execution of all projects. In short, you’ll keep the marketing train running smoothly.
Successful candidates will bring a high level of organization, attention to detail, and project management skills that will create a meaningful impact on our planning and workflow right out of the gates. If you thrive on efficiency and organization, love constantly improving processes, and want to help take the execution of an already high-achieving team to the next level, then this position is for you.
What you’ll do
- Assist in estimating resource requirements for marketing requests to help stakeholders understand effort required and project timelines prior to kickoff.
- Support marketing planning process, providing critical input on the project load the team can take on in a given month.
- Have a constant pulse on marketing team capacity, understanding where additional work can be slated in without impacting production and when projects need to be pushed to ensure the highest impact initiatives are getting shipped.
- Work with individual contributors across the organization to ensure tasks and projects are received, assigned, and completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Serve as a resource for project members, removing roadblocks and working with stakeholders to solve any challenges that the team encounters
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential threats to project timelines. Suggest solutions to address these issues in advance.
- Communicate often with project stakeholders to manage expectations on realistic timelines for project completion.
- Manage all projects through our Project Management system, Asana, including building of tasks, deadlines, dependencies, etc.
- Curate all necessary resources into Asana tasks to ensure executors have all of the context they need to successfully complete the task.
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements and develop processes to meet these needs.
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years marketing project management experience
- Experience using Asana or other similar project management platforms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible with changing priorities, open to constructive feedback and willing to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Innate ability to understand both the big picture and the tactics needed to get there
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
For this role our salary range is $45,000 to $54,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.