Technical Marketing Associate
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? As a Marketing Associate, you will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Although a coding or computer science background is not required, a strong interest in coding and technical campaign setup is essential.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Implement code to set up, target, and execute email, push, and in-app message programs
- Assist in handling email delivery and reputation at scale
- Develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance and independently resolve issues
- Roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Run mobile marketing automation product integration and improvements with the engineering and product team
- Build and lead an elite quality control program to ensure error free content
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience in computer science, marketing, advertising, economics, or another related field
- A high interest in technical campaign setup and strong HTML coding skills
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas while leading several projects and their moving parts
- A focused and self-motivated attitude
Nice to have:
We'd like you to have the ability to understand and write liquid logic or SQL, as well as any experience with Braze (formerly AppBoy) or other Marketing Automation solutions.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.