Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? As a Technical Marketing Associate, Growth Marketing, you will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Although a coding or computer science background is not required, a strong interest in coding and technical campaign setup is essential.
What you will be doing:
- Implement code to set up, target, personalize, and launch email, push, in-app message, and SMS programs
- Develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance and work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Execute programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Assist in handling email delivery and reputation at scale
- Run marketing automation product integration and improvements with the Engineering and Product teams
- Ensure all user-facing touchpoints are error-free
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience in computer science, marketing, operations, analytics, or another related field
- A high interest in technical campaign setup and familiarity with HTML
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to think creatively and implement ideas while leading several projects and their moving parts
- A focused and self-motivated attitude
Nice to have:
We'd like you to have the ability to understand and write Liquid Logic or another coding language, as well as experience with Braze (formerly AppBoy) or other Marketing Automation solutions.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.