Strategy, Planning, & Program Manager / Chief of Staff - Enterprise Marketing at Zoom Video Communications
The Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for bringing Zoom into organizations of all sizes around the world. Key activities include pipeline generation through customer marketing, account-based marketing, regional/field marketing, events, and partner marketing. Partnering with our GTM teams, this incredible global team of Zoomies thrives on delivering happiness and connecting with our customers to help them through their digital journey.
As the Strategy, Planning, and Programs lead, you are a strategic thinker and operational doer. Critical to your success is the ability to flex across initiatives and build effective bridges/alignment through strong partnerships, decision-making, and communication.
The best candidate for this role must be a Chief of Staff or must have led a Chief of Staff-like role - including but not limited to having driven the definition of an Annual Operating Plan, understanding FP&A processes, driving QBRs and Board of Director presentations, having a strong marketing background etc.
In lock-step with the team's leader, you will:
- Shape / Drive strategic initiatives and complex cross-functional projects through thoughtful planning and stakeholder alignment
- Prioritize and orchestrating deliverables to meet short and long term strategic goals
- Manage and solve escalations
- Measure progress via metrics in partnership with the Marketing Ops & Analytics team
- Review and advise on continuous improvement activities to ensure processes are optimized and aligned to achieve the best possible results.
- Communicate and manage information flow to ensure the team is up to date on critical information
- Support leader's communications and internal/external facing presentations
- Manage staff meetings including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations, and tracking follow-through to increase accountability
- Act as a trusted advisor and drive culture/employee engagement excellence within the team
- 8+ years of program management experience or previous chief of staff-like roles
- Self-starter with a desire to work in hyper-growth ecosystems tackling change management and complex systems
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives and ability to simplify processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills(both verbal and written) with strong reporting skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Strong problem-solving skills (analytical, conceptual, quantitative)
- Demonstrated track record of leadership through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with a heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- A commitment to building inclusive teams and team culture.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram