Strategic SEM Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Mid-Senior level
The Strategic SEM Campaign Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation and optimization of our highest spending paid search accounts. This position will manage the full life cycle of the campaign, from conception and defining objectives to execution, budget pacing, conversion tracking and reporting. The ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, adaptable, and has an eye for detail. We’re also looking for candidates who are excited about a rapidly changing industry - and a sense of humor is a plus!
- Creating and managing a book of accounts in AdWords and Bing across a variety of industries
- Analyzing campaign performance using a variety of programs including Google Analytics and Adtaxi’s proprietary tools
- Keyword research and expansion, ad copy creation, competitive benchmarking, bid management and budget pacing of accounts
- Provide proactive and strategic campaign recommendations on a regular basis
- Implementing advanced campaign additions including RLSA, dynamic remarketing, YouTube advertising, shopping campaigns, advanced bidding strategies and Bing’s Universal Event Tracking
- Work closely with other departments in the company and vendors to ensure a successful campaign and holistic experience for our clients
- 3-5 years managing campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certified (Analytics certification preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within firm deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong quantitative skills
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
- Basic html knowledge and experience with tag managers a plus
- A great attitude is a must
This is a full-time position, located in Downtown Denver, CO.
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.