Strategic SEM Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Magellan Optimization Platform.
The Strategic SEM Campaign Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation and optimization of our highest spending SEM accounts. Strategic Campaign Managers will work closely with the strategic display, social and sales teams to make sure the client’s goals are aligned across all of Adtaxi’s departments. They will use advanced optimization techniques and beta testing opportunities in order to achieve the best ROI possible.
Strategic SEM Campaign Managers will be managing accounts that spend over $5,000 per month in retail spend. They will assist the sales team in creating proposals and identifying upsell opportunities for the highest tiered accounts.
- Weekly optimization summary reported to client and sales rep
- Proactive campaign recommendations sent to client and sales rep on a regular basis
- Google Analytics will be used to report on and evaluate campaign performance
- Regular use of advanced campaign additions, including RLSA, Dynamic Remarketing, Shopping Campaigns, advanced bidding strategies and Bing’s Universal Event Tracking, etc.
- Regular calls with the sales rep and/or client
- Assist sales reps with strategy recommendations for proposals and upsell opportunities
- Provide upsell opportunities to Sales Directors
- Custom monthly report
- Summary of optimizations made that month
- Strategy recommendations moving forward
- Recap of campaign goals & if we have accomplished them
- Automated report emailed weekly to sales rep and client
- Reporting customized to client’s goals & industry
3-5 years managing campaigns on Google and Bing
AdWords certified (YouTube certification preferred)
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a strong attention to detail
Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools
Must have the ability to multi-task and work within firm deadlines
Proficiency in Excel
Strong quantitative skills
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
This is a full-time position, located in Downtown Denver, CO.
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• PTO & Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other benefits
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.