Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.
Location3 is looking for a full-time Strategic Marketing Advisor (SMA) to engage in outreach to local business owners who are enrolled in a LOCALACT service. At a high level, this person is responsible for increasing Location3’s revenue by providing performance/opportunity analysis and recommendations for small business owners and franchisees.
A successful SMA will develop and implement strategic outreach plans using email marketing, direct mail, and phone call outreach to segmented users based on their performance and opportunity to increase budgets and expand to additional paid services. The success of this role will be measured in revenue increase and relationship development with small business owners.
- Develop detailed outreach plans based on segmented performance and opportunity
- Proactive outreach to these segmented users via phone, email, direct mail, webinars, etc.
- Educate clients on digital marketing and our services
- Assist with budget changes and service enrollments
- Train and delegate outreach tactics to team members
- Use ZenCell CRM to track all communication and upsell activity
- Internal reporting on all activity to Director of Local
- Work with the enrollment team on tracking new vs. existing enrollments
- Assist in retention efforts when needed
- College Degree
- 3+ years’ experience managing Google Search Ads and/or Facebook Ads
- 2+ years in customer service or client communication and upselling
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based environment under deadlines and structured goals
- Extremely organized and methodical with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn processes and teach others
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated and passionate
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate track-record of sales or customer service successes
- Positive attitude
- Experience with PPC accounts of fields is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk or ZenCell
- Data analysis experience
- Sales background in digital marketing