Strategic Campaign Manager
The Strategic Campaign Manager plays an important character in these aspects of our business by meeting deadlines, achieving campaign KPI’s, communicating regularly with the clients, and providing reporting. Attention to detail, creative problem-solving and strategic planning are important parts of this position.
• Ad Trafficking: The process of order intake and trafficking in our demand-side platform includes setting up the order, pre-optimizing and ultimately setting a campaign live.
• Campaign Management: The process of continually checking and improving on the health of a campaign including pacing, click through rates, measuring conversions and ultimately ROI for the client.
• Communication: Being able to take the complicated and make it simple for our clients. Not all campaigns are created equal and being able to explain that in a way which is consumable by all is important in this role.
• Reporting: Providing status updates for the clients as well as strategic recommendations. This output provides crucial data points about the KPI’s of each campaign and becomes the benchmark we use for our performance.
• Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us grow another 5x in the next year?
• Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
• 2+ years in ad operations, preferably with an agency background
• 2+ years working and communicating with clients focused on data, operations and/or performance conversations
• Experience with The Trade Desk, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Amazon and or any other associated ad serving technology
• Experience aggregating, providing and explaining performance reporting for digital media campaigns
• Working knowledge of digital production, design, digital ad tags, and/or creative specs
• Demonstrated experience handling, organizing and managing complex, detailed oriented tasks with a high level of success and a very low error rate
• Ability to work independently and solve problems through provided channels