Strategic Accounts RTB Campaign Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. Adtaxi# #Senior-level
The Strategic RTB Campaign Manager will be responsible for the account creation and launch of programmatic buys using a variety of buying and analytics tools. The Strategic RTBCM will become proficient in campaign monitoring, conversion development and client success. The right person will be working with the sales and client services teams across Adtaxi in order to build a strong operations and communication channel to accelerate our company’s strongest client relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Clearly understand and translate the needs of an advertiser into a strategic plan created for their performance goals
- Build, launch and manage campaigns in Demand-Side Platforms
- Work in concert with SEM and Social operations teams to accelerate client conversion objectives across platforms
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Perform account maintenance responsibilities and escalate campaign issues to team members and clients
- Creatively problem solve analytics and attribution challenges on behalf of our clients
- Understand advertiser goals, market position and expectations while working with digital sales specialists in applying this data to a tailored digital strategy.
- Build campaign infrastructure to track and report on an audience’s response to marketing, employing an advanced understanding of tag management solutions, website data and events.
- Focus campaign optimization and strategic efforts on direct response, utilizing our suite of customized conversion tracking and analytics tools to increase advertiser ROI, setting and beating benchmark returns month over month.
- Work within a collaborative team of highly experienced programmatic media buyers, sharing ideas and best practices
- 2-3 years’ experience in a campaign management or digital media buying role is required
- Required hands-on experience trafficking and managing campaigns through one or more demand-side platforms, background in The Trade Desk preferred
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in advertising technology and media buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or Economics preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Google Analytics
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills while working with large data sets
- Proactive self-starter who can prioritize efficiently and work independently
- Capability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
Sound like you? Let’s connect.