Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful companies creates a leader in mission critical business process solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a competitive pay package, strong employee benefits, and a culture that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give back to our communities.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
Conga is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to guide our product strategy and tell our story to the marketplace. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will research the Data/Digital Process Automation and Workflow/Approvals markets, anticipate market trends, be the expert on our ideal buyer persona and guide our product strategy through our next phase of growth. You will also articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, while acting as the linchpin between our sales and product teams.
You will have the opportunity to lead cross-functional teams across the business to develop a compelling set of go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs, while strengthening our product positioning and messaging. You will also have a proven track record of delivering successful results in the same or similar position at another B2B software company.Job Description
- Know The Market: stay on top of the space we compete in and our performance in it to anticipate market trends and customer needs. Develop competitive intelligence, threat assessment, actionable insight and associated timelines.
- Package/Price our Solutions: responsibility for how our product assets are packaged, priced and launched as solutions that resonate with target buyer personas
- Enable The Sales Teams: develop creative positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and provide the sales tools and training to ensure our sales teams have what they need in order to execute sales plays in the market
- Go to Market: set and refine Sales Plays, packaging and pricing. Oversee and direct integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and thought leadership
- Evangelize: as a trusted advisor and visible presence that positively influences our Sales, Partner, Customer and Analyst communities.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS software.
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Easily builds business partnerships and collaborates with team members.
- Actionable insight on the problems that organizations are trying to solve related to Data/Process Automation and Workflow/Approvals, and the technical depth to understand the merits of approaches for solving them.
- Domain expertise in Digital Documents, Workflow/Approvals, Digital Process Automation, Quote to Cash (CPQ, Contracts, Revenue), eSignature, CRM.
- Industry experience in Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing and High Tech a plus.
- Strong personal charisma and vision for the future.
- Sense of urgency and passion for winning.
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.