Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx is looking for a passionate, analytics-savvy Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) that will help propel and advance our growing business. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, sales tools and enablement, and product launches – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and leading teams cross-functionally to drive global go-to-market priorities and strategies, new product offerings, and enabling sales to position and sell our analytic products and platform worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this role is based in our Broomfield, CO office. This role will report directly into the VP of Product Marketing. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day and be a key contributor to a passionate marketing team focused on disrupting the analytics industry, one data analyst at a time.
- Develop differentiated, persona-sensitive positioning and messaging for Alteryx products and solutions, including our next generation analytics platform.
- Understand buyer personas and be able to articulate and apply across marketing content/campaigns as well as sales tools.
- Understand the data analytics competitive landscape in order to accurately position & differentiate Alteryx against various competitors, across multiple segments.
- Be the product spokesperson and evangelist for your product; supporting a wide range of speaking opportunities across internal and external events and functions.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to develop compelling, emotive content to fuel marketing programs that create awareness and drive demand for your products.
- Manage pricing and packaging for your products to ensure we are delivering excellent value for our Customers – including SKUs, special offers/promotions, and international price books.
- Work across all functions and teams within the Alteryx organization including Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to ensure successful delivery of the right content and programs to the right audiences.
- Contribute to Sales Enablement - helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions.
- 10+ years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience – strategic thinker with successful hands-on execution and strong leadership skills.
- Skilled problem solver with growth mindset and a curiosity to find a better solution.
- Prior experience with enterprise software, including BI, analytics, or data-related products.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, growth company - improving the effectiveness of sales professionals and developing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent public speaker with strong written communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required - Master’s degree preferred but optional.
- Must be willing to travel at least 20%