Sr Product Marketing Manager - Vendormate at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:30 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, January 27, 2022
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Vendormate business, you will serve as the strategic marketing focal point for increasing the market share and utilization of Vendormate solutions within the healthcare system market.In this role you will use your experience to identify key market trends, buying behaviors, and opportunities that can be addressed by Vendormate solutions and define go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, and tactics that can be executed upon by a cross-functional team including sales, customer success, demand generation, and customer marketing. In addition, you will use your innovative and creative skills to craft compelling content to drive awareness and lead flow to create pipeline and revenue. You will also support the creation of sales and channel enablement materials to ensure their on-going ability to sell and support these products, as well as be able to up-sell and cross-sell related offerings.To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of healthcare system safety & security, enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. These skills will then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and story-teller, demonstrating the value that Vendormate provides to healthcare organizations. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You must be comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team including Sales, Customer Support, Solution Specialists, Product Management, Implementation, Corporate Marketing and marketing agencies as well as with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts. The position is based in the US and reports to the Director of Marketing.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to development of the Strategic Marketing Plan and collaborate to execute the plan through the Marketing Calendar.
- Become an expert in and a documenter of the customer journey and develop buying influence personas for your product portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio.
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation.
- Determine the most effective methods for disseminating knowledge and how commercial teams can optimize the sales process.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning frameworks that (1) address your buyer's needs and (2) positions the unique value of your solution in the context of Vendormate solutions.
- Define and implement go-to-market strategy and plans in collaboration with corporate marketing, commercial, customer support, product management, implementation and project management teams to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Translate that messaging into creative and solution-oriented collateral, thought leadership content and campaigns including:
- presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, articles, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Develop sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners find and win deals faster.
- Partner with sales training to develop training content and curriculums for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings and at all points in between where it is necessary to enable sales on your portfolio.
- Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
- Coordinate with product and sales leadership to develop success metrics for product launches, pipeline creation and close ratios.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Required travel up to 25%.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pivot fast to respond to market changing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- High attention to details and willing to take deep dive into understanding products and the market.
- Take ownership with minimal direction needed to effectively execute.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and features to market.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams including: Sales, Customer Success, Public Relations, Creative Services, Corporate Marketing, Product Management and external agencies.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Experience marketing to decision makers within healthcare.
- Direct sales experience.
Read Full Job Description