Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Procure to Pay
As the Product Marketing Manager for key solutions in the procure-to-pay portfolio, serve as the strategic marketing focal point for increasing GHX’s presence in the supply chain marketplace. Identify key market trends, buying behaviors, & opportunities that can be addressed by GHX’s solutions & define go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, & tactics that can be executed upon by a cross-functional team including sales, client services, demand generation, & customer marketing. Use your innovative & creative skills to craft compelling content to drive awareness & lead flow to create pipeline & revenue. Support the creation of sales & channel enablement materials to ensure their ability to sell & support these products, as well as be able to up-sell and cross-sell related offerings.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. These skills will then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and story-teller, demonstrating the value that GHX provides to healthcare providers and suppliers. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
You must be comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team including sales, client services, solutions, product management, consulting services, implementation, support and marketing teams, as well as with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts. The position is based in the US and reports to the Executive Director of Marketing Strategy.
- Become an expert in and a documenter of the buying cycle and develop buyer personas for your product portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio and the competitive landscape.
- Define and implement global go-to-market strategy and plans in collaboration with marketing and sales, client services, product management, implementation and support teams, and PMO to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning that addresses your buyer’s needs and invokes the desire to engage.
- Translate that messaging into creative and solution-oriented presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Develop sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners find and win deals faster.
- Partner with sales training to develop content and curriculums for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings and at all points in between where it is necessary to enable sales on your portfolio.
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation.
- With your domain and market expertise, act as an evangelist to market influencers, industry analysts, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Required travel up to 25%.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value.
- Ability to pivot fast to respond to market changing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- High attention to details and willing to take deep dive into understanding products and the market.
- Take ownership mentality with minimal direction needed to effectively execute.
- 5 to 7+ years of product marketing experience from a technology SaaS/e-Commerce company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and features to market.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams: Sales, PR, Creative Services, Corporate. Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- Supply chain experience.
- Healthcare provider and/or medical supplier experience.
- Pragmatic marketing certified or similar concept.
- Experience with marketing clinical and/or financial solutions is preferred.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.