Sr Product Marketing Manager - Pharmacy Solutions at GHX
You will also support the creation of sales and channel enablement materials to ensure their on-going ability to sell and support these products, as well as be able to up-sell and cross-sell related offerings.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of hospital pharmacy processes, enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. These skills will then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and story-teller, demonstrating the value that Lumere provides to healthcare organizations. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
You must be comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team including sales, client services, solutions, product management, consulting services, implementation, support, clinical staff and marketing teams, as well as with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts. The position is based in the US and reports to the Executive Director of Marketing Strategy at GHX, the parent company of Lumere.
- Become an expert in and a documenter of the buying cycle and develop buyer personas for your product portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio and the competitive landscape and determine the most effective methods for disseminating this knowledge and how sales can apply it to optimize the sales process.
- Define and implement global go-to-market strategy and plans in collaboration with marketing and sales, client services, product management, implementation and support teams, and PMO to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Craft compelling and complex messaging and positioning frameworks that (1) address your buyer’s needs and (2) positions the unique value of your solution in the context of Lumere and complementary GHX solutions overall.
- Translate that messaging into creative and solution-oriented presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Develop sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners find and win deals faster.
- Partner with sales training to develop content and curriculums for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings and at all points in between where it is necessary to enable sales on your portfolio.
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation.
- With your domain and market expertise, act as an evangelist to market influencers, industry analysts, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate with product and sales leadership to develop success metrics for product launches, pipeline creation and close ratios.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Required travel up to 25%.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value.
- Ability to pivot fast to respond to market changing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- High attention to details and willing to take deep dive into understanding products and the market.
- Take ownership mentality with minimal direction needed to effectively execute.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in the pharmacy information and technology services space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and features to market.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams: Sales, PR, Creative Services, Corporate. Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- Experience marketing to decision makers within the hospital pharmacy space.
- Background in pharmaceutical distribution, pharmacy automation, or pharmacy workflow software, group purchasing organizations, EMAR and analytics, add-mixture pharmacies, pharmaceutical packaging services, 340b split billing and inventory management services, etc.
- Direct sales experience.
- Pragmatic marketing certified or similar concept.
GHX: Uniting the best of healthcare
Lumere, a GHX company, is at the forefront of clinical decision making for drugs and medical devices, offering evidence-based solutions and services that empower physicians and health systems to reduce costly, unwarranted variation. The company works with more than 700 facilities across the U.S. For more information, visit lumere.com, find us on LinkedIn, follow @LumereHQ on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)