If you're looking to directly drive the success of one of the most exciting companies in Strategic Analytics, then look no further! Alteryx is rated by IDC as the vendor with the highest growth in the Advanced & Predictive Analytics Software space.
Alteryx has an immediate opportunity for a world class Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Financial Services solution industry. The perfect candidate would be passionate about understanding the customer needs and ensuring we have the core product marketing resources to drive demand and empower customer success. You will also play a key role in developing the strategy and partnering and training teams across sales, global marketing & partner organizations. You will collaborate with product management, marketing, solutions engineering and executive teams on market requirements for the solution offering.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in the financial services industry and be gifted at "telling the story" with data and understands how analytics provide the strategic insight necessary to understand key businesses processes/business drivers, and common obstacles faced by analysts, line of business leaders and executives in the industry. This role will capitalize on your previous analytics expertise, including but not limited to; robotic process automation, data preparation & blending, data science/machine learning, analytic outcomes and connectivity to wider data and analytic application ecosystems.
- Develop targeted and meaningful content, product positioning and messaging that differentiates Alteryx products from competitors in the analytics space.
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand within the industry.
- Work with marketing communications team to develop Thought Leadership and increase awareness of our platform with key personas and influencers.
- Work closely with the sales team develop & deliver sales tools, training, pricing and packaging strategies.
- Spearhead market intelligence through in-depth industry and competitive analysis, while consistently devising programs that outpace the competition.
- Track record of establishing short- and long-term market and product growth goals, then executing operating plans to achieve them.
- Serve as Alteryx SME for financial services solution portfolio
- 2-3+ years of experience in the financial services industry or the CFO office
- 2-3+ years of experience in customer facing roles like marketing, sales, product marketing or product management
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Analytics preferred.
- Proven success as an internal and external evangelist for product(s) or product line(s) by creating compelling messages and demonstrating the benefits and capabilities.
- Proven leadership with the ability to build consensus, drive decision making across teams, and influence decisions at a Senior level.
- Proven track record to think and act strategically while advising a point of view with detailed discovery and analysis of relevant data.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of supporting marketing and GTM strategies.
- Extraordinary written communication skills: able to distill sophisticated ideas into clear, succinct executive summaries.
- Experience with enterprise software business models.
- MBA or relevant Masters degree preferred.
- Up to 25% travel
- English required
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO $101,700 to $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.