Sr Product Marketing Manager, Data Management Portfolio at GHX
As the Product Marketing Manager for key GHX solutions in the Data Management portfolio, you will serve as the strategic marketing focal point for increasing GHX’s presence in the item data management marketplace. In this role you will use your experience to identify key market trends, buying behaviors, and opportunities that can be addressed by GHX’s solutions and define go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, and tactics that can be executed upon by a cross-functional team including sales, client services, demand generation, and customer marketing. In addition, you will use your innovative and creative skills to craft compelling content to drive awareness and lead flow to create pipeline and revenue.
You will also support the creation of sales and channel enablement materials to ensure their on-going ability to sell and support these products, as well as be able to up-sell and cross-sell related offerings.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. These skills will then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and story-teller, demonstrating the value that GHX provides to healthcare providers and suppliers. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
You must be comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team including sales, client services, solutions, product management, consulting services, implementation, support and marketing teams, as well as with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts. The position is based in the US and reports to the Executive Director of Marketing Strategy.
- Become an expert in and a documenter of the buying cycle and develop buyer personas for your product portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio and the competitive landscape and determine the most effective methods for disseminating this knowledge and how sales can apply it to optimize the sales process.
- Define and implement global go-to-market strategy and plans in collaboration with marketing and sales, client services, product management, implementation and support teams, and PMO to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Craft compelling and complex messaging and positioning frameworks that (1) address your buyer’s needs and (2) positions the unique value of your solution in the context of GHX solutions overall.
- Translate that messaging into creative and solution-oriented presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Develop sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners find and win deals faster.
- Partner with sales training to develop content and curriculums for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings and at all points in between where it is necessary to enable sales on your portfolio.
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation.
- With your domain and market expertise, act as an evangelist to market influencers, industry analysts, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate with product and sales leadership to develop success metrics for product launches, pipeline creation and close ratios.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Required travel up to 25%.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value.
- Ability to pivot fast to respond to market changing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- High attention to details and willing to take deep dive into understanding products and the market.
- Take ownership mentality with minimal direction needed to effectively execute.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience from a technology SaaS/e-Commerce company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and features to market.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams: Sales, PR, Creative Services, Corporate. Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- Supply chain, clinical and/or item data management experience.
- UDI regulatory experience also a plus.
- Healthcare provider and/or medical supplier experience.
- Direct sales experience.
- Pragmatic marketing certified or similar concept.