Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Arrowsphere at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager (IC) is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our product to customers and suppliers. This individual will act as the ‘voice of the customer’ within the company, researching customer needs and experiences. This role will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. An ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You will be required to track performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create messaging that establishes Arrowsphere as the leading cloud platform in the market.
- Communicate the vision and value of new releases to internal and external audiences.
- Execute demand creation campaigns to drive adoption of our Arrowsphere platform.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Build presentations for use by sales and product management.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Create digital content for digital marketing.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong marketing background
- Previous experience in Product Marketing (software oriented)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar
- Strong preference for candidate to live in Denver but not required
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)