As a Sr Partner Marketing Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Own and drive the strategic marketing roadmap with focus Data Warehouse partners (GCP, AWS, Snowflake, Databricks, Azure), BI partners (Looker, Tableau, etc), and Solution / System Integration partners
- Liaise between external partner marketing resources, the Fivetran Alliances team, and the Fivetran Marketing team to drive proactive results
- Develop and coordinate engaging content for demand gen campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails with Fivetran Product Marketing and partners
- Perform opportunity analysis relevant to specific partnerships and target market segments, and develop a deep understanding of joint customer use cases
- Develop positioning and messaging in collaboration with partners that resonates with the target market segments
- Drive the execution of marketing campaigns resulting in awareness and pipeline in partnership with the Fivetran Alliances team and partners
- Drive communications to partners through partner newsletters, partner webinars, digital campaigns, Partner Summits, and the Fivetran Partner Portal Coordinate, design, and polish partner training and certification materials
What you'll bring to the table:
- Product marketing skills for creating messaging and content. You understand messaging and positioning and can easily take the Fivetran Product Marketing value propositions resulting in differentiated partner stories. You see the forest through the trees and know what partner gives certain Fivetran product features solution completeness to accelerate the Fivetran marketing strategy.
- In-person or virtual communication expertise. You will be working with partners, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders from creative to technical.
- Build relationships, manage and influence stakeholders. You will own the marketing relationship with all focus partners and coordinate with the Strategic Alliances Managers at Fivetran to drive co-marketing activities. Today our partners know us as great executors who they can pull into their planned initiatives. We want you to set the strategic marketing relationship with partners from reactive to proactive built on your ability to build trust and add value.
- Excellent content creation skills. You will own and assist in the creation of all partner co-marketing content. Sometimes this means rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done, other times this means coordinating with other marketing stakeholders on the Fivetran team to meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Messaging Ownership. You are a storyteller and owner in articulating and driving the market understanding of our product capabilities with our partners, you enjoy proactively developing new messages, and it will be your job to keep it engaging and insightful.
- Initiative driven, self starter. Fivetran is moving, growing, and changing quickly, it is an environment you embrace and enjoy being a part of even when ownership and processes are influx.
- Be an awesome leader and teammate. We expect each other to take on responsibility, be accountable for results, and be nice. As a result, we have a great work environment where we like and trust each other, enjoy working together, and we want to like working with you.
Perks of Working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities