Quantum Metric is seeking a talented Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to work with internal and external stakeholders to scale our North American partner marketing program. You will focus on engaging and educating partners to sell Quantum Metric solutions through mass partner communications; you will also plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns and field events for a group of named partners. You’re creative, social, and you make data-driven decisions. You’re excited to hit the ground running and work collaboratively to build successful long-term relationships that produce partner-sourced leads and revenue.
- Produce partner education and marketing content such as: emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories
- Plan and execute partner mass communications that may include: emails, webinars, social posts, partner portal updates, advocate marketing updates, direct mail and other tactics to inform partners of solution updates, promotions, joint marketing resources, education
- Plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns that generate partner-sourced leads and revenue
- Work with the field team to drive partner engagement at in-person events through sponsorship, content, and promotion
- Work with the field team to create joint in-market events to drive demand cross-partner
- Become a subject matter expert on Quantum Metric use cases and value proposition for partners, and partner value props by geography and industry
- Work closely with the partner account team to strengthen partnerships and go-to-market execution
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience. Partner marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Enterprise B2B SaaS marketing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the digital experience ecosystem preferred
- Broad marketing skills including lead generation and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident repurposing and writing compelling marketing content for partners
- Someone dynamic, creative and willing to take on challenges in an agile business
- Can work effectively with a variety of personalities internally and externally
- Salesforce, Hubspot and Wordpress experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or equivalent field experience.
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Read Full Job Description