Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
For the marketing professional with knowledge of cyber security or related technology and deep experience marketing to and with partners, this is a unique opportunity to make a major impact on business growth. In this highly visible role you will utilize your strength in people and program management to produce marketing initiatives for our OEM partners. As a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, you will find our organization a strong fit as you continue to build your marketing career. Join our team where you will be called upon to leverage your marketing skills and experience to keep Webroot the #1 leader in threat intelligence services.
As our Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, based in our corporate offices in Broomfield, Colorado you will be responsible for driving Awareness and Demand Generation with partners for our BrightCloud® threat intelligence portfolio, while overseeing Enablement programs for those strategic partners. You are an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Manager who has a background in cyber security (ideally) or related technology, and how to accelerate a successful OEM business. Webroot is #1 in threat intelligence, with a rapidly growing roster of over 80 partners that rely on our expertise to protect their customers and enhance their brand. You will build on this foundation to help expand Webroot’s reputation through awareness and thought leadership programs. And, you will build a pipeline of new partners through demand generation programs and account-based marketing. Empowering our sales team and partners through enablement programs will be among your responsibilities. As this role includes managing a direct report, management experience is a MUST. Your proven history of marketing excellence and successful relationship building will round off the experience needed to succeed and grow in this challenging and rewarding role.
- Be responsible for awareness, thought leadership, and enablement activities (PR, events, DM, eDM, webinars, etc.) for the Webroot BrightCloud threat intelligence offerings.
- Develop thought leadership content and programs to promote awareness of Webroot as an industry pioneer
- Oversee annual and quarterly development of the Webroot Threat Trends Report and e-zine as a cornerstone for this effort
- Understand and optimize the buyer journey with a focus on demand generation, working closely with the sales, marketing and operations teams to influence and lead those efforts
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing and Sales methods to target desired OEM partners and expand existing relationships
- Oversee Sales Enablement programs, working closely with the field to develop technical and business oriented collateral and tools, buyer/stakeholder identification, etc
- Oversee marketing relationships with named OEM partners, and planning and executing joint activities including PR, sales enablement, partner demand generation to end user prospects, case studies, and partner events
- Lead Webroot company-wide efforts at two major industry events per year: RSA USA and Black Hat USA (supported by the Events team)
- Collaborate on activities across other Webroot marketing teams, including Product Marketing, Marcom, PR, Online, and Social
- Act as Primary interface with the OEM leadership team, including sales, product management, product marketing, etc
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B tech marketing role, with a preference for 3+ years in OEM and/or alliance marketing
- Management experience
- Motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Alliance or OEM relationships, including experience working with business development and sales tems.
- Detailed knowledge of effective thought leadership programs, how best to leverage internal spokespeople, how to work effectively with Communications and PR, and how to develop compelling content that moves the needle
- Experience developing demand generation campaigns, and a comfort working directly with Marketing Automation Platforms (extra credit for Marketo)
- Knowledge of how to effectively build campaigns that address each relevant stage of the consideration, buying and customer lifecycle
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with ability to develop marketing content and reports that communicate program results
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
If you have what it takes to lead the charge in partner marketing charge at Webroot, apply now!
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.