Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at Nylas (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:34 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Who we are
Our mission at Nylas is to turn communication into inspiration and insight. We empower over 100,000 developers and over 900 companies all over the world to access, parse, and gain insights from communications data to provide better experiences for their customers and users, all while providing top tier security and compliance. To achieve this vision, we’ve raised over $175M from Tiger Global, 8VC, ScaleUp, Spark Capital, Slack, and more.
We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and a massive opportunity (the world runs on communication and data). By continuing to hire exceptional people from all different backgrounds and perspectives, we have the opportunity to make Nylas one of the biggest, most successful and equitable technology companies in the world.
Nylas is an advocate for the well-being of our employees. We trust our employees and give them the autonomy to achieve their goals without focusing on when, where, and how they get there. We are a flexibility first workplace. That means if you have a preference for working fully remote, going into the office every day, or anywhere in between, we support that working style. but if Nylanauts want to work from an office, we have hubs in San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London.
We are also strong supporters of internal and cross-team mobility and growth. We want Nylas to be a place where anyone can be supported to grow, learn, and become the best at what they do. We’ve been named a top Startup for career growth and development by Forbes, Great Places to Work, and Comparably!
From our CTO + Co-Founder, Christine Spang:
“We have a number of folks on the team who started as an individual contributor and became staff level or leaders in their area. I personally love seeing people reach their full potential and become successful at Nylas.”
**Please note that while this job is listed in Denver, we are also open to those located in CA, OR, WA, TX, IL, NY, and Toronto
The Marketing Operations & Analytics manager will be responsible for designing, executing and reporting on the entire marketing funnel. This person will support and refine data integrity, and help provide commercial insights and reporting for the sales and marketing team. You'll work closely with Nylas's Head of Marketing and sales team, as well as the external teams (website firm, PR agency, etc.).
What You'll Do
- Improve data integrity for leads and marketing campaigns across channels.
- Develop documentation that shows who owns data at every step of the way, and what lead data needs to be collected, tracked, automated, and added manually to improve nurturing and and the hand-off of leads.
- Create dashboards to report on the portion of pipeline that marketing influences, including the revenue that marketing campaigns generated.
- Develop lead nurture strategy and track the lifecycle stage of a lead in order to send targeted messages to the right leads at the right stage.
- Optimize lead scoring model by meeting regularly with the sales team to monitor lead quality, routing, etc.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to create “single source of truth” dashboards that highlight target KPI’s including MQLs, SQLs, conversion rates, marketing attribution (including multi-touch attribution) and closed revenue.
- Collaborate with team members to help design and execute email marketing campaigns (email, paid ads).
- Regularly audit and proactively identify areas of weakness in current infrastructure.
- Develop and formalize QA process for marketing campaigns (installing pixels, running email campaign tests, etc.)
What You'll Bring
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing operations and/or analytics
- Experience with sales and marketing systems like SFDC, Hubspot/Marketo, etc.
- Humility and tenacity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% of medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Retirement Plan: 401k & RRSP with a company match (super rare for a startup)
- Holidays: 14 paid annual holidays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Indigenous People's Day, etc)
- Education Stipend: annual education & development benefit
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Voting/Election PTO: 4 hours of paid time off to vote in person or volunteer at a polling place
$108,000 - $140,000 + equity
Perks and Benefits:
• Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
• Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
• One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
• Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
• Retirement Plan: match up to 3% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
• Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
• Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
• Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
• Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with your application, find another team that might be better suited to your skills, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states/provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state/province where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.