Sr Marketing Data Analyst, T-Mobile H&E
T-Mobile Home and Entertainment is seeking a proactive and driven Marketing Data Analyst with a passion for numbers and solving big data problems with actionable solutions. This hands-on position requires an understanding of consumer-driven insights in order to optimize marketing ROI. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in data analysis, have a passion for numbers and problem solving, possess a positive attitude. Along with strong quantitative skills, they must thrive working in a fast-paced open environment, be a self-starter, and enjoy interpersonal communication with their peers.
CO108-CO-Layer3 - HQ
- Analyze data from a broad range of marketing research reports, and transactional data
- Deliver daily reporting and insights on marketing, sales, and usage data
- Provide recommendations for marketing improvements and ad spend optimization
- Assist in testing design and analysis
- Contribute to ongoing collection of competitive intelligence as needed
- Contribute cross-department consumer insights as needed
- Work across departments to help define data architecture and taxonomy
- Assist in qualitative, quantitative, and ethnographic research
- Discuss and decipher complex data and information to the senior leadership team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and Office
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- 5-7 years of experience working with data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Extraordinary attention to detail, data accuracy, and data integrity
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience w/ Nielsen/IRI/Experian, etc. – nice to have
- Experience with SQL, SPSS, Python, and R – nice to have
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.