Sr. Marketing Content Specialist
Simple Energy is seeking a Sr. Content Specialist to concept, create, execute and optimize creative marketing campaigns that will engage, educate and motivate our consumers to buy energy efficiency products from our utility-branded eCommerce marketplaces.
Do you love to bring a marketing strategy to life through compelling visual content and concise copy that drives conversions and revenue? Are you an email marketing guru adept at juggling consecutive projects across many different accounts? Do you have a passion for sustainability, teamwork, and challenging work? This job may be for you!
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, Boulder-based startup. We graduated TechStars in 2011 and have continued growing and improving since. We are changing the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption and are looking for a qualified team member to join us in our mission.
As a Sr. Content Specialist, you will work as a member of our Agile marketing team to create, test, analyze and optimize targeted, personalized marketing campaigns for a variety of digital channels, with an emphasis on email, search and social media.
Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; dog-friendly office; company outings; free snacks and drinks; and the opportunity to change how millions of people think!
- Concept and produce compelling, error-free creative content for email, digital ads, homepage banners and other digital print collateral that brings our eCommerce marketing strategy to life with a strong call to action
- Analyze and rapidly refine campaigns based on performance data and results of A/B and multivariate testing
- Project manage the content creation, customization, review, approvals, and editing process for 20+ Marketplace accounts
- Serve as a brand expert and steward of the utility, manufacturer and Simple Energy brands represented in our marketing campaigns
- Own marketing-related tasks for assigned utility clients, including calendar planning, analysis, presentations and day-to-day engagement
- Collaborate with internal team members from the Marketing, eComm, Delivery, Customer Support and Engineering squads on projects and issues
- 3- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/communications role creating consumer-focused creative content with proven engagement and conversion
- Fantastic writing skills, including concise, engaging, ad-style copy
- Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating and deploying effective email marketing campaigns
- Ability to translate business objectives into creative concepts, and creative concepts into outstanding execution
- Ability to effectively manage many relationships, both internally and externally
- Willingness to do production, configuration and analysis work
- Flexible and work well in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a go-getter. You take responsibility and run with it
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability manage multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in an iterative environment, on and across teams
Benefits every Simple Energy employee gets:
- Competitive salary
- An equity stake in Simple Energy
- Getting to live in one of the greatest places in the world – Boulder (we're a little biased)
- Health insurance coverage
- MacBook Air or MacBook Pro — You'll always have the tools you need to get the job done.
- Health reimbursement up to $500 for things like a gym membership, or a Ski Pass, ect.
- Rocky Mountain National Park Annual pass
- Boulder/Denver B-Cycle Annual membership
- Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; dog-friendly office; company outings; free snacks and drinks; and the opportunity to change how millions of people think about and act on saving energy.
Simple Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.