|Healthgrades is currently seeking a Senior CRM Marketing Manager for our CRM/email consumer marketing team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of B2C marketing with a focus in marketing automation with the ability to take advantage of segmentation and relevant content delivery. As part of the CRM team, this position is primarily responsible for project management/execution of large scale consumer communication --- including design, delivery and reporting results for promotional and transactional campaigns.
Healthgrades stresses the importance of patients and providers creating meaningful connections. This role would help to lead this effort and target consumers where ever they are in the selection/evaluation stage.
Healthgrades requires a leader that needs to have a proven experience fostering stakeholder relationships which is foundational in delivering the right experience and the right results to support our cross-business objectives.
What you will do:
This candidate plays a crucial role in building and executing email marketing strategies to optimize customer experience and increase execution effectiveness with the end goal of site traffic (driving the customer journey to interact with features and content). Job responsibilities include:
- Work with the consumer marketing team to compliment/plan content calendar articles for bi-monthly newsletters, self-help nurture programs and product announcements
- Work with web product team to plan/expand transactional messages for maximum consumer interaction
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders including consumer marketing, physician marketing, hospital marketing, web product team leads and legal
- Report on KPIs and identifies opportunities for change/adjustment. Measure email marketing performance, delivery and strategy with recommendations for optimization
- Understanding of bi-directional data structures and relational databases
- Responsible for day to day agency and email management/execution
- Work with marketing technology solutions to troubleshoot issues. Serve as an escalation point to resolve technical or data challenges
- Participates in consumer marketing senior leadership meetings
What you will bring:
The perfect candidate would possess a working knowledge of the marketing automation systems and processes used to market to customers. The skills and background needed are as follows:
- Lead/Direct agency team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Lead complex cross functional projects with IT and Senior stakeholders
- Experience working with UI/UX teams
- Lead generation, acquisition and list building
- Copywriting and editing
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and/or direct experience in Oracle Eloqua
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) and HTML
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!
Read Full Job Description