Sr. Manager Marketing Operations at Alteryx (Greater Denver Area, CO)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (all marketing functions and sales) to execute programs, campaigns, and activities
- Obsesses about clean and organized data. You will ensure data in Marketo is clean, accurate, complete, organized, and easily reportable and will support current system integrations (such as Salesforce) as well as build new ones
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of our Marketing Automation Platform. This spans from data input best practices, campaign execution/optimization, deliverability practices, and reporting
- Support and build a wide variety of marketing programs including email marketing, nurturing, webinars, events, and paid media. You'll also build marketing collateral such as emails, forms, landing pages, and help run conversion rate optimization tests
- You'll help operationalize and maintain our lead lifecycle framework and lead routing operations ensuring the right leads get delivered to the Sales team in a seamless and timely fashion
- Enhance, optimize, and document our marketing automation processes to effectively scale execution, reporting, and testing practices
- Drive implementation and testing of system changes and updates when configuring and deploying solutions for integration with various marketing systems
- Monitor application utilization to identify problem areas to develop and document strategic best practices to standardize application use to improve performance and efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- 4-5+ years of marketing or marketing-related experience
- Technical knowledge and experience using Marketo (or Eloqua or Campaign - on premise) as a system administrator
- 2-3 years of experience working with sales and marketing teams in a collaborative environment
- 2-3 years leading a team and complex projects
- Deep understand of B2B marketing and the life cycle of a prospect
- Understand basic UTM/Tracking concepts
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Able to explain Sirius Decisions Demand Unit Waterfall methodology
- Strong communication skills both in simplifying complex concepts (verbally and with document and diagrams) and in setting expectations with stakeholders
- Familiarity with common marketing tools and technologies
- Continuous improvement mindset that's always looking for a better way to get things done
- Have a perspective on how to build an optimized MarTech stack
To stand out!
- Marketo Certified / Eloqua Certified / etc
- Deep SFDC Experience
- Tableau Experience
- Alteryx Designer experience
- Data enrichment tools
- Project Management tools
- Knowledge management platforms
- Flowchart and Diagram tools
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $117,000 to $198,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.