Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
We're looking for a Manager of CRM to join our team. The Manager of CRM will assist the marketing team in leading overall CRM strategy. They will have experience in all things CRM including compliance & deliverability. They will have ownership over email, on-site, text & loyalty programs. This role will manage a team of 2 & will report up to the Vice President of Growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and define yearly eCommunications roadmap and strategy to improve ROI and meet business goals (email/PUSH notifications)
- Strong experience building email campaigns and customer journey mapping
- Works closely with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, and Physical Product Managers to create, execute, and measure integrated email programs to drive the business
- Manage team resources in order to optimize the creation, deployment, and reporting of eCommunications campaigns
- Work with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new CRM system implementations
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regional legislation (i.e. GDPR, CASL, CANSPAM, CCPA)
- Refine customer segmentation strategies and enhance targeting based on data driven results.
- 4+ years digital marketing experience, including 3 years of related analytical database marketing experience, including email, text and PUSH notifications
- 3+ years experience with html/css
- Experience working with internal business partners and outside consultants
- Prior experience with email, SMS and loyalty/referral programs
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Confirmed ability to "own the business by the numbers", using analytics to drive action & optimization
- Experience evaluating platforms and making recommendations for improvement or replacement to best fit the business needs
- Skilled at assessing priorities based on impact, level of effort, and bandwidth
- College degree required
Nice to Have
- 1-2 years experience with marketing attribution modeling
- 1-2 years experience with audience growth
- 0-1 years experience with Blueshift CDP
- 0-1 years experience with Segment.IO
- 0-1 years experience with webhook applications
- Base Compensation Range - $90-120k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently voted one of Colorado's 50 Best Places to Work in 2021 for small companies by Built In Colorado. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.