Sr. Global Marketing Manager (Maternity Contract) at PopSockets LLC
Senior Global Marketing Manager: Contract (Maternity Help)
This role is a contract position for maternity leave from October 2020 through early 2021 (4 months). You are responsible for assisting with the ongoing development and managing the execution of a clearly defined marketing strategy for PopSockets in partnership with the Global Marketing organization. You will provide inspiration, leadership, and structure for the marketing team while measuring successes. It is important to continuously improve our marketing plans across a range of marketing channels in order to ensure successful campaigns.
- Create a culture of constant testing across creative, audiences, and tactics in order to support brand and revenue growth.
- Partner with performance marketing, creative, and ecomm to create strategic digital marketing plans to support company success all while reviewing analytics and other data.
- Foster connection across multiple teams included brand, media, creative, and product in order to build strategic plans that drive brand awareness and company revenue.
- Analyze results of all marketing programs and implement changes to approach based on performance.
- Responsible for marketing calendar and content planning: assist to help content plan, create briefs, and execute creative assets on a quarterly basis as well as a campaign/new product launch basis.
- Manage a team of people to ensure emails and all organic social are scheduled properly against plans.
- Shape, sustain, and uphold brand standards while educating and empowering the full team to adopt brand vision and pillars to create consistent communication with every current and potential customer.
- 6-8 combined years experience in brand management or integrated marketing
- 3+ years experience in a leadership and management role
- Sees around corners to predict where follow-through on brand initiatives may not happen and continues to drive people forward using soft- and hard-skills, as needed
- Strong communications (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence and navigate across a diverse and complex organization.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.