Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing at GoGuardian (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The GoGuardian marketing team is seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Director of Revenue Marketing to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving product and revenue growth through effective growth marketing demand generation practices. As a part of this role you will also lead the events marketing and website teams in order to integrate programs across key channels within the buyer’s journey.
You must be a results-oriented marketer with over 12 years of experience who can lead and inspire high-performing marketing teams. This is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on driving positive outcomes for students.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive revenue marketing strategy to generate qualified leads and partner with Sales to drive revenue growth.
- Oversee demand generation programs, including digital advertising, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and event marketing programs.
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to align marketing efforts with sales goals and develop strategies to nurture prospects down through the buyer’s journey to conversion.
- Build and implement measurement strategies in partnership with Marketing Operations and Business Intelligence teams, including the creation of a top-of-funnel multi-touch attribution model, to effectively track and analyze marketing performance.
- Lead the planning and execution of our engagement at industry events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars, and customer events in order to meet business objectives.
- Craft a strategy for integration of our product sites into one fluid UX experience that brings our brand and products to life and nurtures prospects and users throughout the customer journey.
- Manage and optimize GoGuardian’s complete web experience across products, adopting test and learn tactics to enhance the user experience, increase traffic, and drive conversions.
- Analyze results and regularly report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to gauge progress on goals, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and our return on investment.
- Build and mentor a high-performing team, providing guidance, support and professional development opportunities.
- Partner cross-functional to influence key strategies with stakeholders across the company.
Who You Are
- 12+ years of experience in demand generation, event marketing, and website strategy. Familiarity with the freemium model of B2B marketing preferred.
- Experience within or a passion for the education technology category is a plus.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and setting and then exceeding marketing targets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience building measurement strategies, including the creation of a top-of-funnel multi-touch attribution model.
- Strategic thinker with a deep understanding of marketing best practices and emerging trends, including an interest in experimenting with the application of generative AI within Marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Self motivated, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, online yoga & meditation classes, fertility & adoption reimbursement, giving funds with company match, and more…
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.
The typical base salary range for this position is $204,000 - $235,000 plus variable pay per year. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire base pay for this position and your pay will be determined by a variety of factors, including your primary work location, skills, qualifications and experience. Additional benefits information is listed on our careers page.
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.