Sr. Director of Marketing Operations at Matillion
What you will be doing:
- Strategy: Work across marketing demand teams and sales/revenue ops to create and lead our marketing execution and operations strategy tied directly to our business objectives.
- Performance Management: Bring a magical focus to marketing and overall funnel performance, continually assessing funnel contribution, conversion, and discrete campaign performance regionally and by target market segment, as they contribute to our overall commercial goals.
- Owning the MarTech stack: Own the MarTech stack and drive the continual enhancement and maintenance of our current tools. Evaluate best-in-class solutions that support enhanced visibility, efficiency, and executional scale.
- Building and Enhancing Process: Design and document standard processes, working agreements, and SLA's for campaign execution, analytics, and cross-team collaboration.
- Contact Database Integrity: Ensure the health and integrity of our contact database. Maintain privacy and compliance of our prospect and customer data. Maintain proper data structure and integrity to fuel personalization, regional and account-based targeting, and ultimately performance analytics.
- Lead Management: Design and implement the definition and process of lead definition, handling and SLA's with the sales teams.
- Testing and Improving: Take calculated risks testing new processes and approaches to improve execution and most importantly campaign performance!
- Leadership: Co-lead creating a vision with Sales/Revenue Operations and Marketing to ensure our digital and overall campaign ca[abilities have maximum impact on our demand funnel. Lead and build a high output, global team that delivers on time, and is passionate about reaching our goals while working effectively across the GTM org.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of B2B marketing operations experience in scale-up environments with multiple go-to-market models.
- Deep analytical capabilities, curiosity, and passion for using data to inform decision making, and drive performance optimization and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience with best-in-class mar-tech tools (Marketo, Salesforce, Uberflip, DemandBase, Drift, Bizible, Google Analytics, LeanData, ZoomInfo etc.).
- Demonstrated playbooks for campaign design and orchestration. Show us your attribution, scoring, and nurturing frameworks.
- Experience in working with ABM and top-of-the-funnel models, ability to build out sophisticated multi-touch attribution to optimize marketing campaign effectiveness and investments.
- Deep experience in supporting global ABM teams and processes in rolling out and scaling up effective ABM campaigns and tools (e.g., DemandBase).
- Experience working with Customer Success teams in building out expansion campaign execution frameworks and performance metrics and analytics.
- Comfortable taking ambiguous requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly capable of setting strategy, plans, and objectives and effectively communicating those across a highly dynamic, scaling organization.
- Proven ability to grow and build a marketing operations team that rally’s around a vision and passion for exceeding business outcomes and continual improvement.
- At least 3 years of people management experience
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, scale-up business environment Bias for action, willingness to make decisions and act quickly
- Proven ability to think and work strategically, while driving rapid execution including personally contributing key deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships across content, web, engineering, and demand generation teams