Sr. Director, Growth Marketing at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
We’re seeking an experienced Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to help shape and drive Prove’s continued growth. This role will be part of the Marketing organization, focusing on ideating and executing successful performance marketing (paid ads, digital, search, email, etc.), lead generation, demand generation, and pipeline data analytics initiatives. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in growth marketing with a deep understanding of omni-channel marketing tactics to help achieve company CAC/LTV ratio goals. He/she will be equally comfortable navigating high-level executive strategy through deep diving into analytics.
What You Are Accountable For:
- Overseeing growth marketing roadmap, including strategic and tactical performance marketing and account-based marketing initiatives to drive sales output
- Developing robust demand generation and content marketing campaigns to drive Prove’s growth in existing and new customer segments, verticals, and global regions
- Implementing customer leads and engagement programs including but not limited to webinar, paid ads, email, social media, etc. campaigns
- Managing PR needs including PR agency management, press releases, media liaising, events, etc.
- Partnering with Sales & Sales Operations to develop and continuously refine customer acquisition and sales funnel processes
- Driving testing and optimization of existing and new growth marketing initiatives; own omni-channel reporting and analytics
- Promoting, maintaining, and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Exhibiting a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Will manage 1 direct report
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- 7+ years' experience in Performance Marketing/Advertising, Digital Marketing, and/or Account-based Marketing; prior experience within the Identity, Authentication, and/or Risk/Fraud domain is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience marketing with complex, B2B software; Prior experience scaling SaaS products globally and across verticals and industries is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience of team management
- Experience managing Public Relations (interfacing with PR agency, media/press community, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus.
- Must be a self-starting, roll-up-your-sleeves do-er with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and navigate ambiguity.
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, Design, and Partnerships teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), across internal and external audiences.
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR.