From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Content marketing at Fivetran is a strategic, data-driven function that fuels our growth and scale as the leader in data integration for the modern data stack. As the leader of Content Marketing you'll develop the strategy, vision, and execution of content that will drive interest, understanding, and inspiration for our customers and the market we support.
The mission is to develop content experiences that increase awareness, visitors, users, and partners that results in new customer acquisition and expansion. The role will require hands-on content development as well as managing a team of in-house writers and external resources to meet the goals of our demand generation, product, and customer success organizations. The cross-functional role will work closely with product marketing, demand generation, product management, communications, and sales leaders to develop the strategy, thematics, and packaging for all things content.
The Content Marketing leader will be an editorial expert and writer extraordinaire helping to shape the success of our go-to-market strategy by boosting our brand, value proposition, and interest through all content mediums including blogs, ebooks, videos, and presentations.
As the Senior Director of Content Marketing you will:
- Deliver a reliable content roadmap that supports our full funnel requirements including top, mid, and late stage demand generation programs
- Expand our thought leadership and awareness in the market through innovative content assets
- Develop expertise and skills of our content team resulting in world class highly engaged materials Improve conversion rate of top of funnel content assets through thoughtful analysis of user behavior
- Successfully procure, build, and package derivative content pieces to support both demand and sales requirements
What you'll bring to the table:
- Content leadership: Through deep understanding of our target audiences and the challenges they seek to solve, you’ll build our content brand using thought leadership, fact based experiences, and a consistent voice in the market
- Mentor, Coach, Leader: You’re a people-first leader who is capable of developing talent, expertise, and collaboration to create an inclusive environment we all want to work in. This role will manage a team of three and growing
- Analytical: Be data-obsessed in how you approach content planning, effectiveness, and optimization
- Market literate: Be able to understand, translate and digest data infrastructure for analytic teams to lead content thematics and 3rd party resources
- Scale mindset: Able to build and systematize content production to deliver content projects reliably and within budget
Perks of Working with Fivetran:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.