Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst at Alteryx
The Marketing team at Alteryx is looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst to help build out and continually optimize our web analytics platform. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to become the digital analytics champion within the organization and help inform website optimization with thoughtful reporting and analysis of our web properties to ultimately drive an increase in conversions and stitch web activity to offline data.
- Develop Web Analytics dashboards to inform day-to-day website traffic and conversion performance
- Create requirements for custom tagging solutions to increase visibility of top performing content on the website and work with in-house and external agencies on testing/QA
- Develop executive level read-outs on website performance, identifying recommendations for optimization to increase conversion performance
- Support stakeholders across the organization with ad-hoc analyses
- Help connect the dots by synthesizing complex data from multiple sources to tell a compelling story and help optimize the digital experience across the buyers journey
- Work with Marketing Operations and Data Engineering to connect data from our web analytics tool to Marketo/SFDC
- Lead A/B testing initiatives & recommendations
- Lead user enablement and develop documentation for website performance reporting, helping users self-serve and draw insights from the data
- 5-7+ years of experience in a Web Analytics Role
- 3+ years of experience with Web Analytics tools, specifically Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Google Analytics
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems
- Excellent communicator with data storytelling experience, particularly with an executive audience
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regression)
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college/university with a relevant degree
- Experience using Alteryx and joining complex data sets together a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketing Automation Data (Marketo, Eloqua)
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with Marketing tool integration (i.e. Salesforce, Marketo) with web analytics data
- Experience using data prep & visualization tools (Alteryx, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, etc.)
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 - $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.