Sr Demand Planner at PopSockets LLC
Location: Boulder, CO
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
The Role: The Sr. Demand Planner works cross-functionally with multiple internal and external departments to ensure an accurate demand forecast is created. The Sr. Demand Planner is responsible for leading the monthly consensus forecast meetings and is a key stakeholder in the S&OP process. They will consolidate forecasts from global regions and specific customers to create a detailed sku forecast of projected demand.
Responsibilities: The Sr. Demand Planner is responsible for forecasting demand for global regions and customer groups at the sku level.
- Develop monthly demand forecast for multiple sales channels into SKU level forecast.
- Coordinate with sales team members on incoming sales forecasts.
- Ensure proactive communication of forecast accuracy targets, enforce accuracy when targets are not met.
- Lead S&OP forecasting meetings.
- Support launch of new products.
- Manage forecast for end of life products
- Analyze SKU efficiency and make recommendation where appropriate.
- Integrate with Supply Planners to purchase inventory to meet demand.
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports.
- Ability to articulate demand strategies to Sr. Management.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or business-related field or 5+ years of supply chain work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in forecasting, planning, purchasing, demand/supply management, or materials management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with ERP or MRP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working with global sales organizations and contract suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Clear and Concise verbal and written communication
- Direct report management.
Salary range for the role is 75-90k base, based on experience.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.