Sr. Content Strategist at DAT Solutions
Sr. Content Strategist
We are seeking someone who can bring innovative ways to generate excitement about our analytics products, and communicate the value proposition to customers and prospects. The successful candidate will be skilled in all aspects of B2B content creation and communications across all media types with a specialty in data and information graphics.
Content is the fuel that drives demand generation and interest to DAT’s products and services. It engages customers and prospects in powerful ways that forges an understanding of the value and benefits of these products and the business insights they provide. Done well, great content marketing delivers a volume of highly qualified leads into the sales cycle (acquisition), engages existing customers in an insightful and sticky way that drives loyalty and retention, and facilitates thought leadership for the brand that provides continuous awareness and interest for DAT.
Partnering with the Creative Team along with the Demand Generation Manager and Product Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for creating all the content for all DAT iQ products. This requires expertise in messaging / writing, graphic design, video and animation all brought together through compelling storytelling.
The Sr Content Strategist must be a revenue-centric marketer who develops a deep understanding of data & analytics and the shipper / supply chain market. They will draw upon the contributions from the entire content team but will be the lead for the DAT iQ business.
- Ability to create infographics, animation, video and other high engagement forms of content is a big plus
- Segment the data and analytics, and develop deep insights on the key targets
- Create content strategy, plan, and calendar
- Develop and maintain content in a content library
- Measure the effectiveness of the content relative to marketing and business goals
- Create relationships with content teams inside and outside of DAT to tap into their specific expertise. This includes writers, graphic designers, videographers etc.
- Support the strategy for tradeshows and events, working with the Product Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager, and Tradeshow Manager. Develop themes and creative assets
- Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Adept at creating the right content for the right purpose
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager and content team as well as other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- 10+ years experience in content creation, visual and interaction design with a skillset forged in data and information graphics
- Strong portfolio showcasing work experience on web, information graphics, illustration, animation and video
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize design solutions from ambiguous concepts
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about working in a complex product space
- Solid knowledge of design principles, design methodologies and solid visual foundation, design thinking
- Expert knowledge and experience in current design tools (i.e. Adobe CC, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media Design, Animation, Fine Arts, Marketing or related field is desired